Do you find yourself feeling inadequate at times?
Do you wonder if you’re ever going to make it?
Do you feel like you’re on target one day, completely confident and raring to go, and the next day wondering if you have what it takes to keep going?
If so, you’re not alone. My Soul’s Guidance has revealed that this is a normal occurrence.
The closer we are to successfully breaking through or breaking free, the louder the resistance in our minds gets. This is just the ego’s fear of the unknown. We often interpret this feeling of self-doubt as evidence that we should give up. However, this is not proof that we are not up to it. The voice in our head that says “what do I have to offer?” or “who am I to do this?” is actually coming up because we are headed in the right direction and we are very close to success.
What to do? When the voice of self-doubt arises remember: You do not have to believe everything you think.
- Don’t give up.
- Stop and breathe deeply.
- Breathe in Spirit, breath out fear. Do this a few times.
- Give your doubt to Spirit or the Angels and ask that your thoughts be up-leveled.
- Then get out your journal and start writing.
- Make a list of what has made you ready for this.
- List your accomplishments, your education and the experiences that you have gained that prove you are up to it.
- Think about some of the successes you have had and write those down as well.
By the end of this exercise you should be feeling better and ready to move on. If so, this would be a great time to take an aligned action step towards one of your goals.
Happy manifesting. Feeling stuck? We are happy to help.